Romans 6-8 focuses on the risen Christ dwelling in us as the Spirit and as life and teaches us about how this life works. Romans 6-8 reads almost scientifically, showing us the principles at work, such as the law of sin, the law of the mind, and the law of God.
"For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" Rom 7:22-24
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ. These things all work to produce a crisis that should bring us into “newness of life.”
"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death." Rom 8:2
Truth from Paul’s ministry answers questions such as:
- How is the Church different from Israel?
- What is Christ doing now that He is in the Heavens (and in us)?
- What is the Body of Christ?
- What is salvation?
- What is justification?
- What does it mean that not only He died for us but that we died with Him and are raised with Him?
- What is the new creation, and what is the “science” of how the Christian life works?”
Read the book Here ???? Romans 1-8: Christ Our Righteousness in Heaven – Our Life on Earth