Suggested Price: $10.00
My hope is to be able to release this as a book for print, and as an audio book. This effort represents hundreds of hours of work.
Download will include a PDF and an EPUB version of the book which you should be able to read on all devices. Also, the cover art is a painting by friend Brittany Mason, and it will be a separate download.
Hebrews: Shepherded into Rest:
This book like no other reveals the Heavenly Ministry of Christ for the church to bring the many sons of God into glory. It shows us our security in Christ and places the entirety of the burden of keeping us, from start to finish, in Christ’s hands. Hebrews teaches us that Jesus Christ has taken full responsibility to bring us into glory as the Captain of our Salvation. He is the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, our Representative in Heaven and the Maintainer of our life on earth. He is the Author and the Finisher of our faith. He our Surety to guarantee that we will come into our inheritance, and He is the “Executor of the will” – the Testator of the estate of which He has made us heirs. He is the High Priest after the order of Melchizedek to dispense His life into us, and by the working of His life in us, He is bringing us into a place where we match Him in glory. Hebrews offers a unique perspective of how completely Christ is invested in us, not just in His work in death and resurrection but also in His life as our High Priest. His life on earth and His death and resurrection qualified Him for a ministry that is uniquely revealed in this book. Without the book of Hebrews, we would not see the details of this role.
- HEBREWS ONE: SON OF MAN, SON OF GOD
- HEBREWS TWO: SO GREAT A SALVATION
- HEBREWS THREE: OUR PROFESSION AND THOSE WHO FELL BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF
- HEBREWS FOUR: ENJOYING CHRIST AS THE REAL SABBATH AND THE GOOD LAND
- HEBREWS FIVE: OUR HIGH PRIEST
- HEBREWS SIX: MILK AND MEAT AND BECOMING ASSURED FO OUR SALVATION
- HEBREWS SEVEN: THE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER
- HEBREWS EIGHT: THE OLD COVENANT, NEW COEVNANT AND EVERLASTING COVENANT
- HEBREWS NINE: THE TABERNACLE AND DEAD WORKS
- HEBREWS TEN: PERFECTING THE CONSCIENCE
- HEBREWS ELEVEN: THE VISION OF THE FAITH
- HEBREWS TWELVE: GOD’S DISCIPLINE IN THE MIDST OF PERSECUTION
- HEBREWS THIRTEEN: UNEXPECTED SOURCES OF COMFORT IN THE MIDST OF PERSECUTION AND CHASTENING