PAPERBACK AVAILABLE HERE
Progressive Revelation and Paul’s Gospel” is a short book that emphasizes the importance of understanding the principle of progressive revelation in biblical interpretation. Lack of this undersatnding and lack of appreciation for the significance of Paul’s teachings by default results in attempts to synchronize law with grace throughout the entirety of the Christian life. The content of the revelation given to Paul is seen as authoritative because it was imparted to him by the ascended Christ and contains mysteries once hidden, revealing Christ as the embodiment of God and the church as the mystery of Christ.
Some of the contents of the book include:
- The concept of progressive revelation and its importance in understanding the scriptures
- The supernatural design of the Bible and its interactive meaning
- Examples of divine revelation unfolding gradually over time, such as with Cain and Abel, the Seed of the Woman, and the Shedding of Blood
- The significance of “Paul’s” gospel and the mysteries revealed through it
- Solid doctrinal grounding for believers to have confidence in every area of their life and to see Christ as their righteousness, sanctification, and reward.
This comes with two files. The PDF is okay for desktop and tablet but if you’re a kindle reader and you want good adaptability for your phone or any device, use the EPUB. If you don’t have an ePUB reader, you can get one for free on the playstore or the apple store. just type EPUB reader. Also, EPUBs can be opened in kindle. There are instructions on the first page on how to email this to your kindle device.